On February 4, 2014 8:53:36 PM CET, Peter Geoghegan <p...@heroku.com> wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Andres Freund <and...@2ndquadrant.com>
>wrote:
>> I think he has applied the patch to hack around the alignment issue I
>> pushed to git for both branches. It's not nice enough to be applied
>yet,
>> but it should fix the issue.
>> I think the 201 is just a remembrance of debugging the issue.
>
>I guess that given that *both* cases tested had the patch applied,
>that makes sense. However, I would have liked to see a real master
>baseline.

Christian, could you rerun with master (the commit on which the branch is based
on), the alignment patch, and then the lwlock patch? Best with max_connections
200.
That's probably more important than the write tests as a first step..

Thanks,
Andres

--
Please excuse brevity and formatting - I am writing this on my mobile phone.

Andres Freund                      http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/