On 04/22/2014 05:20 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
On 04/22/2014 02:01 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
I think I should push this patch first, so that Andrew and Josh can try
their respective test cases which should start throwing errors, then
push the actual fixes.  Does that sound okay?
Note that I have a limited ability to actually test my failing test case
-- I have to fire up the user's full application test suite to produce
it, and that needs to be scheduled.  However, Andrew is able to rerun
his test case repeatedly.

Alvaro has access (as does Andres) to my setup, and instructions on how to run the test. I am going to be offline most of the time from tonight until next Tuesday.

cheers

andrew