On 05/15/2014 04:15 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakan...@vmware.com> wrote:
Ok, I committed #undefs. I don't have a Mingw(-w64) environment to test
with, so let's see if the buildfarm likes it.
There does not seem to be a buildfarm machine using MinGW-w64...

Jacana. It has "gcc 4.8.1" listed as the compiler, but if you look at the config in detail, it's mingw-w64. The popen/pclose warnings are there. It hasn't performed a build after I committed the fix yet.

Btw, I tested latest master on a Windows box and MinGW-w64 is happier now.

Thanks!

- Heikki