> On 05/14/2014 07:33 AM, Sergey Muraviov wrote:
>>
>> I've got this compiler warning:
>>   relation.c: In function ‘sepgsql_relation_drop’:
>> relation.c:472:25: warning: ‘tclass’ may be used uninitialized in this
>> function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
>>    sepgsql_avc_check_perms(&object,
>>                           ^
>
> KaiGei, could you take a look at this warning, too? It looks like a genuine
> bug to me, but I'm not sure what we should do there instead.

This warning is harmless, because the code path that does not initialize
"tclass" variable (a case when dropped relation is index) never goes to
the code path that references "tclass".
It just checks schema's {remove_name} permission, then jumps to
another code path for index, never backed.

BTW, I could not produce this message in my environment with -Wall.
(Fedora 20, gcc-4.8.2). Is it a newer compiler's wisdom?

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kai...@kaigai.gr.jp>