On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > For HEAD, probably yes. But what about backpatching 9.3?
>>
>> I think No. So we should not backpatch this to 9.3.
>
> Just curious.
> Will it work in upgrade scenario?

You're concerned about the scenario using pg_upgrade? I'm not sure the detail
of pg_upgrade. But if it doesn't work properly, we should have gotten
the trouble
when 9.3 (which pg_stat directory was introduced) was released. But I've not
heard such trouble....

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao