On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 04:04:29PM +0530, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2002 at 16:29, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 03:54:15PM +0530, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> > I will look at it, too.  Thanks for the link.  In some cases, starting
> > anew is faster than learning unmaintained existing code.

Ok.  Checked out what usogres is.  It is not what I want.  I don't want
a static `main database'.  It should simply a cluster of them - just like
a set of Raid-0 disks, may be with a tempory controller for some tasks.

Also, as a matter of fact, usogres is not unmaintained code.

> While that's true, usogres code is just few files. I wouldn't take more than
> half an hour to read up the things. And besides it contain postgresql protocol
> implementation necessary which would take some time to test and debug,

Great.  I will look into this over the weekend.

> And it's in C++. I like that..;-)

And I DON'T like that ;)

        Anuradha

--

Debian GNU/Linux (kernel 2.4.18-xfs-1.1)

QOTD:
        "I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent."