On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Vik Fearing <vik.fear...@dalibo.com> wrote:
> On 06/26/2014 05:07 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > I think it will make sense if we support RESET ALL as well similar
> > to Alter Database .. RESET ALL syntax.  Do you see any reason
> > why we shouldn't support RESET ALL syntax for Alter System?
>
> Yes, that makes sense.  I've added that in the attached version 2 of the
> patch.

I think the idea used in patch to implement RESET ALL is sane.  In passing
by, I noticed that modified lines in .sgml have crossed 80 char
boundary which
is generally preferred to be maintained..

Refer below modification.

!    values to the <filename>postgresql.auto.conf</filename> file. Setting
the parameter to
variant, removes the configuration entry from

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.