On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> In this case, log_connections is changed in postgresql.conf and it's
> >> reloaded, so ISTM that it's natural that even non-superuser sees the
> >> changed value. No? Maybe I'm missing something.
> >
> > Yeah, you are right.
> >
> > With the latest patch, I am getting one regression failure on windows.
> > Attached is the regression diff.
>
> Thanks for testing the patch!
>
> That regression failure looks strange, I'm not sure yet why that
happened...
> Does it happen only on Windows?

Yes, it was failing only on windows.  Today when I further tried to
look into the issue, I found that if I rebuild plpgsql, it didn't occurred.
So the conclusion is that it occurred due to build mismatch, however I
am not sure why a rebuild of plpgsql is required for this patch.
Sorry for the noise.

There are no more comments from myside, so I will mark this as
"Ready For Committer".

> > Can we improve this line a bit?
> > !  * BACKEND options are the same as SU_BACKEND ones, but they can
> > BACKEND options can be set same as SU_BACKEND ones, ......
>
> Yep.

Okay.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.