Pavel,

* Pavel Stehule (pavel.steh...@gmail.com) wrote:
> I removed dynamic allocation  and reduced patch size.

This is certainly better, imv, though there are a couple of minor
issues (extra semi-colons, extraneous whitespace, get_line_style was
still changed to non-const, even though it doesn't need to be now).

> What I tested a old unicode style is same as new unicode style. There
> nothing was changed .. some fields are specified in refresh_utf8format
> function

I don't particularly like this (having these fields set in
refresh_utf8format to hard-coded strings in the function), why not have
those handled the same as the rest, where the strings themselves are in
the unicode_style structure?

The rest looks pretty good.  Need to step out for a bit but I'll look at
making the above changes when I get back if I don't hear anything.

        Thanks,

                Stephen