On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:17:22PM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > Because you still have to do
> >
> >     SELECT pg_temp.my_temp_function(blah);
> >
> > to execute it.
> >

> this problem should be solvable. I can to use a temporary tables without
> using pg_temp schema.

Umm, IIRC it used to work that way but was changed to work like this.
IIRC the reason was that anyone can create functions in the temp
tablespace and thus hijack other functions that more priviledged
functions might call.

Or something like that. I think it was even a CVE.

Have a nice dat,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <klep...@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer