On 10/30/14, 8:05 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
This switches from using a single if() with multiple conditions &&'d
together to a bunch of if() continue's. I don't know if those will perform
the same, and AFAIK this is pretty performance critical.
Well, we could still use the old notation with a single if(). That's
not much complicated to change.

I actually prefer the multiple if's; it reads a LOT cleaner. I don't know what
the compiler will do with it though.

If we stick with this version I'd argue it makes more sense to just stick the
sync_node = and priority = statements into the if block and ditch the continue.
</nitpick>