On 11/19/14 3:38 PM, Albe Laurenz wrote:
I think that should be forbidden, because it is very likely to corrupt
the index.  I expect the objection that this would break valid use cases
where people know exactly what they are doing, but I believe that this
is a footgun for inexperienced users that should be disarmed.

Yes, I believe that objection to be completely valid. I can't begin to describe how frustrating it is to be in the position where my hammer is made out of plastic because someone might hurt themself if it was a real one.

I'd at least like to see a workaround for the "less inexperienced" users.

.marko