On 12/13/2014 10:00 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
Hi all,

Looking at the CF app as of today, there is the following status for
pending patches:
- Needs Review: 18
- Waiting on Author: 1
- Ready for Committer: 8

And the next coming fest that should begin on Monday has this status:
- Needs Review: 34
- Waiting on Author: 3
- Ready for Committer: 1

I would like to volunteer to be the CFM of the upcoming commit fest as
I think that I will be able to find enough room to do it correctly. On
top of that, I think that it would be good to clean up the current CF,
meaning doing a last round of lookup at the patches and move the
entries to the next CF, or change their status according to what has
been done. I'd suspect that most of them will be simply moved, but it
would still be good to have a last look... In any case, I will be able
to do that on Monday.
Opinions?

I will look at clearing out a few of the Ready For Committer patches today and tomorrow.

cheers

andrew