On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 03:50:03PM -0600, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> Quick update:  not done yet, but I'm making consistent progress, with
> several false starts.  (for example, I had a .conf problem with the
> new dynamic shared memory setting and git merrily bisected down to the
> introduction of the feature.).
> I have to triple check everything :(. The problem is generally
> reproducible but I get false negatives that throws off the bisection.
> I estimate that early next week I'll have it narrowed down
> significantly if not to the exact offending revision.

I've never used it but the BBChop project claims to be able to bisect
even in the case of intermittent failure.

https://github.com/Ealdwulf/bbchop/

It claims to be slow, but I don't think that's the limiting factor here...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <klep...@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer