On 01/30/2015 11:00 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

I do see that macque is having issues, but it's been busted for the past
3 days it looks like.
Yeah.  Several of the critters have been having git issues for weeks
to months.  I wonder whether we couldn't teach the buildfarm script
to recover from this automatically ...

Could get very messy, especially when the error is in the mirror, as is apparently the case here. As I mentioned the other day on the buildfarm list, I'm playing with a mode that would largely obviate the need for a mirror. Failure cases are what's worrying me, though.

In this particular case, the owner should probably remove the mirror and each of the branch pgsql directories.

cheers

andrew