On 2/13/15 8:52 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:23 PM, David Rowley <dgrowle...@gmail.com> wrote:
As the patch stands there's still a couple of FIXMEs in there, so there's
still a bit of work to do yet.
Comments are welcome

Hm, if there is still work to do, we may as well mark this patch as
rejected as-is, also because it stands in this state for a couple of months.

I didn't bring this up before, but I'm pretty sure this patch should be marked "returned with feedback". From what I've understood, "rejected" means "we don't want this thing, not in this form or any other". That doesn't seem to be the case for this patch, nor for a few others marked "rejected" in the currently in-progress commit fest.

.m