On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Are you planning to update the patch so that it's based on the commit
>>> 0d83138?
>>
>> Yes... Very soon.
>
> And here is the rebased patch.

Thanks for rebasing the patch! Looks good to me.

One concern about this patch is; currently log_autovacuum_min_duration can be
changed even while autovacuum worker is running. So, for example, when
the admin notices that autovacuum is taking very long time, he or she can
enable logging of autovacuum activity on the fly. But this patch completely
prevents us from doing that, because, with the patch, autovacuum worker always
picks up the latest setting value at its starting time and then keeps using it
to the end. Probably I can live with this. But does anyone has other thought?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao