Christopher Kings-Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'll reinstall tsearch and try again soon.
>> Is it necesary to install OpenFTS contrib aswell, or do i get away
>> with only installing tsearch?
>> Now i do both...
>
> Can you give us the compressed text?  I can try it on my installation
> and see if there's the same problem?
>
> Chris

No i can't, it's not my data to give :(
But it doesn't matter since if you run "gmake installcheck" in
contrib/tsearch it will explode.

A funny thing is that i installed pg7.3 on an linux intel celeron system
(rh8.0) w/128 mb memory, and THERE it works!

Athlon dependent?
(Well maybe not, the rest of 7.3 works and passes all regressiontests)

Magnus