Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Justin Clift writes:

Of course we are, it's just that we're also trying to direct people to
the Advocacy site where there is a lot more info, in a lot more languages.

Why don't we just shut down the regular web site.  Clearly it's not
considered adequate anymore.
Well, qe're trying to move the new "portal" side of things into place (presently at wwwdevel.postgresql.org), so that all of the different PostgreSQL pieces are more easily accessible.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift