Bruce Momjian wrote:
Yep, I am about to yank out the whole patch.  I am seeing on postmaster
startup:

	LOG:  FATAL: StreamServerPort: getaddrinfo2() failed: hostname
	nor servname provided, or not known

What is strange is that initdb worked.  I will just throw it back to the
author.

Done. Code is returned to author for review.

hmmm -- now I'm back to :

config.status: linking ./src/backend/libpq/v6util.c to src/interfaces/libpq/v6util.c
config.status: error: ./src/backend/libpq/v6util.c: file not found

Joe