Hi all,

I didn't find any other list compatible with this post, I hope it is the right
place.
I got a sparccenter 2000 (sun4d) few weeks ago and I wondered if the
postgresql team was interested in testing postgres on it. It has only 2 CPUs
at this time but I may get more cpu and system boards in the next month.
I thought it would have been interesting to test postgres on uch an
architecture.

Are you interested ? Would you be interested ?

It runs solaris 8 and linux, but linux doesn't support smp on sun4d :/
... and since the kernel team doesn't work on sparc32 anymore, I thought it
could be used by user-land software projects.

The machine is located on an dsl lins 128/512kbps.

seeya

a+

--
Eric GENTILINI