Looking at my problem with changed cursor behaviour in 7.3 again, I
noticed something interesting: a cursor in 7.3 apparently does not let
you scroll back to its first row at all!  Neither a "move backward all"
or a "move -n" where n is equal to or greater than the cursor's current
position, will let you fetch any more rows from the cursor.  Scrolling
back to the second row does work though.

I can work around this in libpqxx, without too much trouble, but I'm
not sure I should have to.

Jeroen

http://archives.postgresql.org