On 2015-06-08 14:44:53 +0000, Jeevan Chalke wrote:
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            tested, passed
>
> This is trivial bug fix in the area of hiding error context.
>
> I observed that there are two places from which we are calling this function
> to hide the context in log messages. Those were broken.

Broken in which sense? They did prevent stuff to go from the server log?

I'm not convinced that hiding stuff from the client is really
necessarily the same as hiding it from the server log. We e.g. always
send the verbose log to the client, even if we only send the terse
version to the server log.  I don't mind adjusting things for
errhidecontext(), but it's not "just a bug".

Greetings,

Andres Freund