On 06/09/2015 05:54 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:

Looking at the documentation what is expected is not a path to a
segment file, but only a segment file name:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/pgarchivecleanup.html
So the current behavior is correct, it is actually what
SetWALFileNameForCleanup@pg_archivecleanup.c checks in the code.

O.k.... so I would say: Should we adjust this behavior? It seems to me that it should accept a path.

JD