Seems like a mistake was made.  Let's (don't ya love how that sounds
like I'm actually involved in the fix? ;)  fix it sooner rather than
later.

Just curious, after a release, how come the numbers are not
automatically bumped to ensure this type thing gets caught sooner rather
than later?  Is it possible to automate this as part of the build
process so that they get grabbed from some version information during
the build?

Greg

--
Greg Copeland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>