пт, 3 июля 2015 г. в 19:30, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us>:

> So AFAICS, \ev and \sv should just number lines straightforwardly, with
> "1" being the first line of the CREATE command text.  Am I missing
> something?

Fixed. Now both \ev and \sv  numbering lines starting with "1". New version
attached.

As I've already noticed that pg_get_viewdef() does not support full syntax
of creating or replacing views. In my opinion, psql source code isn't the
place where some formatting hacks should be. So, can you give me an idea
how to produce already formatted output supporting "WITH" statement without
breaking backward compatibility of pg_get_viewdef() internals?