On 07/13/2015 03:43 PM, Uriy Zhuravlev wrote:
  Hello hackers.

Attached is a new version of patch:
* port syntax from NULL to truth NONE
* fix documentation (thanks Heikki)
* rebase to master

Thanks, committed after some editing. I put all the logic into AlterOperator function, in operatorcmds.c, rather than pg_operator.c. I think that's how we've lately organized commands. I also simplified the code quite a bit - I think you had copy-pasted from one of the generic ALTER variants, like AlterOwnerStmt, which was overly generic for ALTER OPERATOR. No need to look up the owner/name attributes dynamically, etc.

There was one genuine bug that I fixed: the ALTER OPERATOR command didn't check all the same conditions that CREATE OPERATOR did, namely that only binary operators can have join selectivity, and that only boolean operators can have restriction/join selectivity.

- Heikki