On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 02:24:47PM -0400, Todd A. Cook wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This thread seemed to trail off without a resolution.  Was anything done?

Not that I can tell. I was the original poster of this thread. We've
worked around the issue by placing a CHECKPOINT command at the end of
the migration script.  For us it's not a performance issue, more a
correctness one, tables were empty when they shouldn't have been.

I'm hoping a fix will appear in the 9.5 release, since we're intending
to release with that version.  A forced checkpoint every now and them
probably won't be a serious problem though.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <klep...@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer