On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! Pushed.

Thanks to you as well for committing the patch.

> BTW, while reading the code related to tablespace_map, I found that
> CancelBackup() emits the WARNING message "online backup mode was not
canceled"
> when rename() fails. Isn't this confusing (or incorrect)?

Yes, it looks confusing.

> ISTM that we can
> see that the online backup mode has already been canceled if backup_label
file
> is successfully removed whether tablespace_map file remains or not. No?

I think what we should do is that display successful cancellation message
only when both the files are renamed.  I have drafted a patch (still I needs
to verify/test it, I will do that if you think the fix is in right
direction) to show
what I have in mind.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.