On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have not been aggressive about backpatching documentation improvements
> into 7.3.1.  Is that something I should check?
>
> As I remember, we didn't update the official docs for minor releases.
> Is that still true?

They say hydergine helps the memory.  The idocs were never updated
to current version until around the .1 release since there were usually
discrepencies and it was a pain to update them.

Vince.
--
 Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com