On 8/10/15 1:29 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2015-07-08 15:01:15 +0300, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
+               if (confirmed_flush_lsn != InvalidTransactionId)
+                       values[i++] = LSNGetDatum(confirmed_flush_lsn);
+               else
+                       nulls[i++] = true;
+

Hm. That comparison is using the wrong datatype, but it appears you only
copied my earlier mistake... Fixed back to 9.4 and in your patch.

Other notes:

* you missed to touch test_decoding's regression test output files.
* None of the docs were touched. catalogs.sgml definitely needs docs
   about the new columns, and I see no reason to leave the examples
   elsewhere stale.

Yeah.  I should've grepped around a bit more.  Sorry about that.

Fixed those and committed it. Thanks for the patch!

Thank you very much!

.m