On 8/26/15 8:15 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
+      and then exit. This is useful in shell scripts. Start-up files
+      ignored with this option.

Sorry if this was discussed and I missed it, but I think this is a bad idea. There's already an option to control this. More important, there's no option to force the rc files to be used, so if -g disables them you'd be stuck with that.

I agree that the rc files are a danger when scripting, but if we want to do something about that then it needs to be consistent for ALL non-interactive use.