On 09/02/2015 04:22 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:37 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Only HEAD is impacted, and attached is a patch to fix the problem.
Actually this version is better, I forgot to update a comment.
For so long as this test suite is not run by 'make check-world' or by
the buildfarm, it's likely to keep getting broken, and we're likely to
keep not noticing.  I realize that the decision to exclude this from
'make check-world' was deliberately made for security reasons, but
that doesn't take anything away from the maintenance headache.

Still, that's not a reason not commit this, so done.

Tell me what's needed and I'll look at creating a buildfarm test module for it.

cheers

andrew