On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Petr Jelinek <p...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2015-09-02 16:14, Fujii Masao wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 2:16 AM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That sounds like it must be a bug.  I think you should add it to the
>>> open items list.
>>

> Attached fixes this. It includes advancement of replication origin as well.
> I didn't feel like doing refactor of commit code this late in 9.5 cycle
> though, so I went with the code duplication + note in xact.c.

Agreed. We can refactor the code later if needed.

The patch looks good to me except the following minor points.

 * or not.  Normal path through RecordTransactionCommit() will be related
 * to a transaction commit XLog record, and so should pass "false" here.

The above source comment of TransactionTreeSetCommitTsData() seems to
need to be updated.

+ * Note: if you change this functions you should also look at
+ * RecordTransactionCommitPrepared in twophase.c.

Typo: "this functions" should be "this function"

+    if (replorigin_sesssion_origin == InvalidRepOriginId ||

This is not the problem of the patch, but I started wondering what
"sesssion" in the variable name "replorigin_sesssion_origin" means.
Is it just a typo and it should be "session"? Or it's the abbreviation
of something?

Regards,

Regards,

--