Yes,  I forgot disable-c-assert last test.
The following show the test result when disable-c-assert.
I think it's still worthwhile.
*After optimize code (warm run)*
postgres=# select count(*) from lineitem where l_orderkey=1;
 count
-------
     6
(1 row)

Time: 327.143 ms
*Before optimizing code (warm run)*
postgres=# select count(*) from lineitem where l_orderkey=1;
 count
-------
     6
(1 row)

Time: 404.323 ms

Jinyu:  the memory is allocated from perRangeCxt  and perRangeCxt will be
reset in loop,
so this way don't work.

Jinyu Zhang