Robert Haas <rh...@postgresql.org> writes:
> Have dtrace depend on object files directly, not objfiles.txt

This patch appears to have broken parallel builds.  I get this:

$ make -j8 -s
cat: access/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: bootstrap/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: catalog/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: parser/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: commands/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: executor/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
... lots more omitted ...
cat: storage/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: tcop/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: tsearch/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
cat: utils/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory
In file included from gram.y:14919:
scan.c: In function 'yy_try_NUL_trans':
scan.c:10307: warning: unused variable 'yyg'
All of PostgreSQL successfully made. Ready to install.

and this:

$ make -s clean
cat: ../../src/timezone/objfiles.txt: No such file or directory

despite the fact that I'm not using dtrace.  I imagine this
comes from gmake trying to evaluate the dependencies for
utils/probes.o before all the subdirectories have been built.

Please fix or revert.