[BCC to pgsql-cluster-hack...@postgresql.org]

I have summarized the Vienna cluster summit meeting from last week by
adding italicized answers to the agenda questions, even though we didn't
follow the agenda ;-) :

        https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PG-EU_2015_Cluster_Summit

I would like to propose the following TODO item:

        *  Enhance foreign data wrappers, parallelism, partitioning,
        and perhaps add a global snapshot/transaction manager to allow
        creation of a proof-of-concept built-in sharding solution

        Ideally these enhancements and new facilities will be available to
        external sharding solutions as well.

Is this acceptable?

--
  Bruce Momjian  <br...@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us

+ Roman grave inscription                             +