Hey Robert,

Thank you for the help. As you might (not) know, I'm quite new to the
community, but I'm learning. with the help from people like you.
anyhow, find attached a third attempt to a valid backtrace file.

This run is compiled from commit 5f10b7a604c87fc61a2c20a56552301f74c9bd5f
and your latest patch atteched in this mailtrack.

cheers,
Bert​
 full_backtrace.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_qnY25RovTmM0NtdkNSejByVGs/view?usp=drive_web>