On 9/14/15 7:24 AM, Jan Wieck wrote:
On 09/12/2015 11:35 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

On the other hand, a grep indicates that there are two places that
MemoryContextData.nextchild is set (and we therefore probably need
to also set the new field), and Jan's proposed patch only changes
one of them.  If we do this, I think we need to change both places
that are affected, so ResourceOwnerCreate() in resowner.c would
need a line or two added.

ResourceOwnerCreate() sets ResourceOwnerData.nextchild, not
MemoryContextData.nextchild.

Anything ever happen with this? </Momjian-Mode>