On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 20:55, John Liu wrote:
> createlang plpgsql template1
> ERROR:  stat failed on file '$libdir/plpgsql': No such file or directory
> createlang: language installation failed
>
> is the above error normal in 7.3.1 on linux?

I find I'm getting the same.

This will happen if the plpgsql.so language file is not in the directory
specified by `pg_config --pkglibdir'.  That directory's path is
substituted for '$libdir' by the backend.

--
Oliver Elphick                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall