Hi all,

I have failed in execute initdb in "c:\Windows\Temp\dir" folder as
reproduce logs below. The OS's messages "The current directory is invalid."
was returned.

I think it is a specification of Window2012R2 (because i could not reproduce
In Windows 7) but not PostgreSQL's problem.
But is it need to be do something in PostgreSQL sir?

I found that the ERROR messages produced when bootstrap_template1 (initdb.c)
execute PG_CMD_OPEN (_popen function).
_popen not failed but OS produced "The current directory is invalid." message,
postgres did not start, and _pclose is returned with 1 make initdb failed.

May be, Window2012R2 does not permit to execute postgres command with
none privilege permission in this case, I think so.