I'm running a little late on this, but we'd like to put out a release of
each of the above over the course of the next 2 weeks ...

What I'd like to aim for is v7.2.4 for Tuesday next week, and v7.3.2 for
the following week ... this way it doesn't pull efforts from one to get
the other out ...

If anyone has any 'last minute' issues they would like to see in either,
please speak now or forever hold your peace :)

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to