Some dump objects whose names are not unique on a schema level have
insufficient details in the dump TOC.  For example, a column default
might have a TOC entry like this:

2153; 2604 39696 DEFAULT public a rolename

Note that this only contains the schema name and the column name, but
not the table name.  So this makes it impossible to filter the TOC by
text search in situations like this.

It looks like other object types such as triggers have the same problem.

I think we should amend the archive tag for these kinds of objects to
include the table name, so it might look like:

2153; 2604 39696 DEFAULT public test a rolename

Comments?