On 12/25/2015 03:23 AM, Ildus Kurbangaliev wrote:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 13:34:25 +0300
Teodor Sigaev <teo...@sigaev.ru> wrote:
First, variables (high and low) should not be declared in the middle
of code. Second, assert will fail if ua.v64[0] == ub.v64[0] and
ua.v64[1] > ub.v64[1] although it's a possible and allowed case.
Third, actually you multiply high value by 2^64 anf low by 2^-64.
Seems, it's needed to do only one multiplication.

Thank you for review. Fixed.

Just wanted to follow up on this and see about getting it added to the next commitfest. It looks like Iluds's latest patch (btree_gist_uuid_5.patch) doesn't appear on the commitfest page here:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/7/332/

Also the last few emails of the thread don't show up, although you can read them here:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20151225142340.46e577dd@lp

I'm not sure the next step here. Do I click "Move to next CF" in the "Status" dropdown? Apologies for not being familiar with the protocol. I'd be sad to see this work just get ignored.

Thanks,
Paul