Alvaro Herrera <> writes:
> I would like to have a patch for this finalized today, so that we can
> apply to master before or during the weekend; with it in the tree for
> about a week we can be more confident and backpatch close to next
> weekend, so that we see it in the next set of minor releases.  Does that
> sound good?

I see no reason to wait before backpatching.  If you're concerned about
having testing, the more branches it is in, the more buildfarm cycles
you will get on it.  And we're not going to cut any releases in between,
so what's the benefit of not having it there?

                        regards, tom lane

Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to