On 12/23/15 9:15 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 6:19 AM, Marko Tiikkaja <ma...@joh.to> wrote:
Hopefully nobody minds if I slip this to the commit fest that started
today?  The attached patch should address all the comments from the 9.5
cycle.
All the previous comments have been addressed. Perhaps some regression tests
would have some value?
This thread has been stalling for a couple of weeks now. I have marked
it as "returned with feedback". Marko, if you are still working on
this patch, could you add some regression tests and then move it to
the next CF?
This was submitted to the 2016-03 CF but no new patch was supplied and there's been no activity on the thread for months. I'm marking it as "returned with feedback."

Marko, if can address Michael's concerns or supply a new patch I'll be happy to open the CF entry again.

Thanks,

--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net