On 3/10/16 1:24 PM, Corey Huinker wrote:
New patch for Alvaro's consideration.
Very minor changes since the last time, the explanations below are
literally longer than the changes:
- Rebased, though I don't think any of the files had changed in the
- Removed infinity checks/errors and the test cases to match
- Amended documentation to add 'days' after 'step' as suggested
- Did not add a period as suggested, to remain consistent with other
descriptions in the same sgml table
- Altered test case and documentation of 7 day step example so that
the generated dates do not land evenly on the end date. A reader
might incorrectly infer that the end date must be in the result set,
when it doesn't have to be.
- Removed unnecessary indentation that existed purely due to
following of other generate_series implementations
As far as I can see overall support is in favor of this patch although
it is not overwhelming by any means.
I think in this case it comes down to a committer's judgement so I have
marked this "ready for committer" and passed the buck on to Álvaro.
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To make changes to your subscription: