On 03/18/2016 09:54 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> wrote:
On 03/17/2016 06:44 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Here is a patch to add enum support to btree_gin and btree_gist. I didn't
include distance operations, as I didn't think it terribly important, and
there isn't a simple way to compute it sanely and efficiently, so no KNN
support.
This time including the data file for the gist regression tests.
Are you intending this as a 9.7 submission?  Because it's pretty late for 9.6.

I guess so. I would certainly find it hard to argue that it should be in 9.6 unless there is a consensus on it.

cheers

andrew