On 3/20/16 8:42 PM, Jim Nasby wrote:
The doc example also makes me think that more effort should get expended
on converting internalquery/internalpos to just be query/cursorpos.
It seems unlikely to me that a Tcl function could ever see a case
where the latter fields are useful directly.

Is there docs or an example on how to handle that? I looked at the
plpython stuff and I'm still really unclear on what exactly an
internalquery is as opposed to regular context info?
PLy_spi_exception_set simply exposes the raw internalquery and internalpos.

Anyone any pointers on this? I'm not sure I can finish the docs without knowing what we want to do here.