Andrew Dunstan <> writes:
> OK, at this stage it appears to me that if today is the deadline for 
> getting this in for 9.6 then it's going to be missed.

It would be unfortunate to go another year without support for that
toolchain.  My suggestion is that you continue to work away on the
problem, and when you have something that passes your testing, you
present it to -hackers and we can decide then whether it's too invasive
for a post-feature-freeze patch.

                        regards, tom lane

Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to